Thursday, December 26, 2013

ESSAY...

RUS 104'STUDIO & ME

ALHAMDULLILAH...Finally i have gone through all the great moments during study this subject.
From the started of this subject,we have received a lots of assingment.Well, i known i didnt have any basic and talented in drawing but to me work hard will beat its.Some people will tell that stodio work really tired,for this first i'malso say like that.But right now i really love studio work..we were sincerely and willing to do it, it would be easy to us.
For this subject I have learn a lots thing and practies it in my life.It taught me how to learn to work with other member,work in limited of time,try to accept other opinion and advice and other.Besides that we should have strong motivated and dont give up.Most important i would like to thank all my lecturer and friends..who are lots helping me to finish my works and also give guidance to me.Problem should be face..May ALLAH bless all of us..STRONG.TOUGH..BE HAPPY...

No comments:

Post a Comment